The Portland Business Alliance, in partnership with the Port of Portland, Metro, Business Oregon and NAIOP, is engaged in a study of the market availability of large lot industrial sites within the Metro Urban Growth Boundary and selected Urban Serves. More information about this work will be released in the coming weeks. Below is preliminary data.
- Regional Industrial Site Inventory map (pdf)
- Phase 1: Study parcel matrix (pdf)
- Phase 1: Study parcel maps (4.24MB pdf)
- Phase 1: Industrial Lands presentation (pdf)
- Phase 2: Study parcel maps (3.7MB pdf)
For additional information about the project, please contact Mark Clemons, Group Mackenzie (project consultant) or Bernie Bottomly, Alliance liaison to the Project Management Team. This preliminary inventory is still under review and comments and input are welcome.